Posting Multiple Pictures On Instagram Story Has Never Been Easier
With this new update, you can now post as many pictures as you want on your story. To do this, simply select the “Multiple” option when posting a story. From there, you can choose how many pictures you want to post. Once you’re done, just tap “Done” and your story will be posted with all of the pictures.
This is a great way to share multiple pictures at once, and it’s also a great way to add some variety to your stories. So if you’ve been looking for a way to post multiple pictures on your story, this is the perfect solution. Give it a try and see how it works for you.
How to Post Multiple Pictures on Your Instagram Story
In this article, we’ll show you how to post multiple pictures on your instagram story in just a few easy steps.
- First, open the Instagram app and go to your profile page. Then, tap on the “story” icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Once you’re on your story page, tap on the “camera” icon in the bottom left corner of the screen. This will open your camera.
- Next, take a picture or video that you want to share on your story. Once you’re done, tap on the “checkmark” in the top right corner of the screen.
- Finally, tap on the “Story Highlight” icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. This will bring up a list of your story highlights. Select the highlight that you want to add your picture or video to, and then tap “Add”.
And that’s it! You’ve now successfully posted multiple pictures on your instagram story.
Tips for creating a successful Instagram story
Now that you know how to post multiple pictures on your instagram story, here are a few tips to help you create a successful one:
1. Keep it short and sweet
The best stories are usually the ones that are short and to the point. So, try to keep your story under 10 seconds.
2. Use engaging visuals
Remember, people are more likely to watch your story if it’s visually interesting. So, use high-quality images and videos, and try to avoid using too much text.
3. Use creative filters and effects
Instagram offers a variety of filters and effects that you can use to add some personality to your story. So, play around with different options until you find something that you like.
4. Use calls to action
If you want people to take action after watching your story, make sure to include a call to action. For example, you could ask people to swipe up to learn more about your product or service.
5. Promote your story
Once you’ve created your story, promote it to your followers by sharing it on your other social media channels. You can also include a link to your story in your bio.
Posting multiple pictures on instagram story has never been easier. With this new update, you can now post as many pictures as you want on your story. So if you’ve been looking for a way to add some variety to your stories, this is the perfect solution. Give it a try and see how it works for you.